Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone Ever Experienced This Problem With Window Tinting?

Firetrap

Long story short, the last part of doing my 'is' up is the rear tints, the guy ive always used on my cars quoted me 130, for the back 3 windows, which is good.

whats bad is, he says he cant do the big back rear window due to the heating filaments corroding on the glass and the tinting film will not stick to it, he attempted it twice and said id need a new screen..

anyway after huge quotes for a new rear screen ive been put of the idea, except he managed to tint the 2 rear passenger windows so the car looks a bit daft.. :tsktsk:

Has anyone experienced or heard of this, surely there must be a way to get around this.. i mean surely..

350 quid for a new rear window just aint the answer

thanks in advance

Long story short, the last part of doing my 'is' up is the rear tints, the guy ive always used on my cars quoted me 130, for the back 3 windows, which is good.

whats bad is, he says he cant do the big back rear window due to the heating filaments corroding on the glass and the tinting film will not stick to it, he attempted it twice and said id need a new screen..

anyway after huge quotes for a new rear screen ive been put of the idea, except he managed to tint the 2 rear passenger windows so the car looks a bit daft.. :tsktsk:

Has anyone experienced or heard of this, surely there must be a way to get around this.. i mean surely..

thanks in advance

well i had my rear three windows tinted over 1 year ago, and i,ve not had any problems whatsoever. cost me £140

thanks in advance

Tints on just the rear half always did look silly and are now really quaint & old-fashioned. To solve your problem just repeat over and over again the mantra "Tinting is for Tw*ts, then do the sensible thing - get shot of them!

thanks in advance

Tints on just the rear half always did look silly and are now really quaint & old-fashioned. To solve your problem just repeat over and over again the mantra "Tinting is for Tw*ts, then do the sensible thing - get shot of them!

Have to agree with this, tinting the rear 3 only really looks good on Scoobies and Evo's and that's only because they came from the factory like that. And even then that was only on the old models they stopped doing that years ago.

thanks in advance

I think they look sweet so dont worry about it.

Its not only the look im in need to finish this job of for, its due to having to use the lexus for work now as my vans off the road and the backseats have to be used for storage since the seats dont drop.

Thanks for the advice though! oh wait..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links