Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just wondering cause I read about aftermarket turbo's etc which I hope will bring the bhp up quite a lot I'd assume, I didnt think you could do that with auto gearboxes though. Is there a limit to the bhp and torque the gearbox can deal with?

Thnx

Micelis

Okay, I'm no expert, and Im sure one will come along...

But as far as I know, all GS's are auto's...

And Paul has an Aristo (import GS300 twin turbo) chucking out 400-odd bhp through an auto, so I think you should be okay...

Thanks!

I'll do a search to see if the Aristo was build standard w/ turbo's with an upgraded gearbox or aftermarket one's with the standard auto box.

Not that i'll be doing anything like that any time soon, gotta buy one first!

If it's really as reliable as I hope then maybe in a couple of months I might start doing some tweaking...

The Aristo has turbos as standard...

no it doesnt the vertex has a twin turbo engine the standard aristo is na

(no emoticon for that so words will do )

oops.... sorry :iraqi-info-minister:

Found the answer! :D

well kind off.. click here

seem the gearbox in the arista vertex is different from the original one so when adding turbo's the gearbox needs replacing as well.... probably cheaper to just find a vertex! Unless you can find out exactly what the max output is the standard gearbox can handle and try to stay within these limits..

Did u say Quick .....a Vertex is like a stallion not everyman can handle them :)

This car is by far the best ... better than Merc and BMW as it has power and luxury. Even my friends are impressed with the pick up and drive.

Now 3 of them reeally want one, but the Govt. has changed the law so cant bring them in anymore. :))

O well looks like we will be an extinct species Aristo Vertex twin turbo Drivers. I sis see one for sale in classifieds of Sydney paper i think...on Drive.com.au

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links