Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gutted!

yeah the old ones fit flush against the bumper and rear 1/4 where as these stick out passenger side only. ive emailed the seller from taiwan lol and im confident this will be sorted

IMG_0709.jpg

the thing is that one side fits so it could just be a bad unit for the other side. i like the look of them and as long as i can get similar fog lights then i will be happy :)

stani

Yes 199 delivered and i can assure you ive fitted these right. When compared to the original lexus light the curve shape is different. Im not stupid enough to get that wrong. I even took out both the plastic clips as a test to see if it will fit which it doesnt. It has to be forced into that shape which i shouldnt have to do

No bother jay. I know the sort of people. The supplier is wanting alit of pictures of the problem. I wish it was me thats fitted them wrong so i can have the lights fitted but its not. Hopefully ill get it replaced of im taking the heat gun to it maybe....

• 3 weeks later...

Right i had a new one sent out free of charge and it fits with a bit of adjustment :) only thing is i dont like them! There too tinted for my liking so i am putting them up for sale.

You will get a set of lights and the one that just doesnt fit properly.

£150 including delivery thanks michael

are they road legal ? im sure i heard before that any lights ordered from China/America etc lack certain bulbs to be road legal here ?

I'm interested just need some clarification :D

yip road legal.....its normally only the head lights that people have issues with as the beam patteren is wrong..

are they road legal ? im sure i heard before that any lights ordered from China/America etc lack certain bulbs to be road legal here ?

I'm interested just need some clarification :D

yip road legal.....its normally only the head lights that people have issues with as the beam patteren is wrong..

Just a point to remember, reflectors. The light might be legal, but that doesn't mean the car is once they are fitted. My understanding is that the rear of uk cars must have reflectors fitted on each "corner", so you would have to fit separate reflectors if the LED Lights didn't have them. I think the factory lights do, but most of the aftermarket lights don't. Just make sure you check which bucket the aftermarket lights drop into.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ those lights do have reflectors fitted two per rear light they are below the led's

heres a pic of the chrome versions reflectors are clearer in this pic

IS200-LT-C-D.gif

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links