Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Here, Just A Quick Hello.

rd27

Hello forum members,

i'm new here (as you probably guessed) and i've purchased my first Lexus.

It's an IS250 SE-L with MM and Auto in Cadoxton Slate, the car also seems to have F-sport wheels on it? Not complaining as they set the colour off lovely.

I've only had a quick test drive in it as I was at work (car salesman in Available Car car supermarket) but will take it on a more thorough road test over the next few days. On the test drive I noticed the dreaded dash rumble and reading threads on the forum it seems that not only very early cars are suffering with this issue (mines a '57 plate).

Anyway the only trouble I seem to be having is getting cheap insurance (i'm 18, nearly 19) and it seems those few months makes a huge difference to quotes. Anyway here's a quick picture of my beauty (appologies about angle and quality, was a quick mobile phone snap, will post much better shots when she's officially mine)

Ryan

image0194.jpg

Hello forum members,

i'm new here (as you probably guessed) and i've purchased my first Lexus.

It's an IS250 SE-L with MM and Auto in Cadoxton Slate, the car also seems to have F-sport wheels on it? Not complaining as they set the colour off lovely.

I've only had a quick test drive in it as I was at work (car salesman in Available Car car supermarket) but will take it on a more thorough road test over the next few days. On the test drive I noticed the dreaded dash rumble and reading threads on the forum it seems that not only very early cars are suffering with this issue (mines a '57 plate).

Anyway the only trouble I seem to be having is getting cheap insurance (i'm 18, nearly 19) and it seems those few months makes a huge difference to quotes. Anyway here's a quick picture of my beauty (appologies about angle and quality, was a quick mobile phone snap, will post much better shots when she's officially mine)

Ryan

image0194.jpg

Hi and welcome to the LOC.

I wouldn't want your insurance premiums! lol

I may see you around Mansfield or Sutton in Ashfield or Castle Donnington or at AvailableCar.com lol.

LOL, it's the dreaded advertising promotion that annoys everyone in the area, especially employees! :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links