Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

The Best Make Of Halogen Bulbs?

Hello again ladies and gentlemen, as i mentioned in another post, i am buying an IS in then next few months (can't wait) and i'm keen to get some seriously bright headlights. I notice that many of the manufacturers claim that their halogen bulbs are the closest to HID that you can get but do any of you guys have any experience with these and could give me some advice as to what bulbs you think are the best.

I saw the group buy that some of you guys did for those PIAA extreme whites. How are they compared to the Philips equivalent?

p.s. i'm very envious of all you guys with the beefed up IS's

such a great car!!!!!(as you all know) :yahoo:

Actually i find the HIDs on my is300 are kinda disappointing in comparison to those found on audi's and beamers. They dont seem as bright, and after the initial burn in period the 'blueness' is significantly reduced

I think they are only 4300k

I had PIAA extreme white bulbs on my IS200 they are now languishing in the outhouse as i think they are c*** just highly over rated, expensive, halogen bulbs with a bit of blue paint on to make them look prety. I have now fitted 2 sets of H.I.D's from www.HID-Online.com to the low beam and the foglamps, there a tad bright i must say, and a whole heap brighter than the IS300 factory fit H.I.D's. :D :D :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links