Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

My Ls430 Is Now Lpg Converted

Hi Guys

I finally got my 2002 LS430 LPG converted.

The conversion was done on the 15th Nov 2010 and was carried out by Mr Nuzzar of Birmingham Auto Gas oppossite Star City in Birmingham (BAG).

I used BAG because a very close friend of mine had his BMW 728i converted by him three years ago. Since then he has covered 180k miles in his BMW (yes I sais 180,000 as he is a taxi driver) without a problem. He told me the conversion would take a day.

A bit reluctant I went with my friend to BAG and spoke to Nuzzar. I found out that he is a big Lexus fan currently driving a LS430 himself which he himself converted.

So I left the car with him andnext day got it back at 6pm. I have since then done 1300+ miles without a problem and have had the 1000 mile service done aswell. The car drives excellent and I got the following mileage

first tank = 239 miles mixed driving

2nd = 222 miles mixed driving

3rd = 255 miles motorway driving (fast)

4th = 254 miles motorway driving (fast)

5th = 238 miles mixed driving.

I am loving it.

The system fitted is a OEBD OMVL DreamXXiN with a 72litre toroidal tank which fills up with 60 litres.

Happy motoring.

Ifty

PS Drive safe in these trecherous road conditions.

Would you like to tell us the cost?

Even though I do under 6000 miles a year in mine I am still thinking of having my Celsior converted,there is a company in Leeds offering a full sequential system for £1300.

The installation normally costs £1550 at BAG but as my friend knew him i had it done for £1450 including a flash lube kit which he normally charges £100 and a full tank of LPG (60 litres)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links