Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

This Weeks Autocar

rhaines

Guys I was trying to think of something funny and couldn't so I came up with this instead....

Take one Avensis and one IS200 add a group of car loving girls....ok and guys :P and ask them to stand next to the one they like the most!! :D :D Nuff said!! :P

From the test point of view, it's a little unfair as the Avensis is new, which = new gizmos, refinements and technology....it has to too keep up with the times!! But a new IS would beat the pants off an Avensis.....otherwise what would be the point in creating a Lexus brand!! B)

;) ;) just read this weeks autocar(june 25)it hasa test of the is200 and the new toyota avensis-they preffered the avensis,has anyone driven one???looking at the piccy the IS is a far better looking car-and speaking from experience lexus customer care is far better than toyota.

The Avensis has a lot going for it....

The 2.0 litre version incorporates an advanced direct injection

system to further boost efficiency and performance, which

results in acceleration to 62mph in just 9.1 seconds and fuel

consumption of 34.9 mpg on the combined cycle.

The 2.0L is quicker and it has better fuel consumption.

It's produced by the most successful Motor car company in the world.

It's available in 4-door or hatchback in the Saloon shape.

It's a 2003 designed car.

It's cheaper to insure.

A new one can cost £14K (not the 2.0L)

But... I have to agree with you

It LOOKS AWFUL!!

Compared to an IS that is...

:offtopic: fidgits and zee

I beg to differ..

That part of the conversation was prompted by a poll on TOC to whether they preffered the IS200 or Avensis, to which Ryan stated that they thought Zee's car was standard.

It was simply illustrating the point that Zee's car is obviously modified, and that most TOC people are aware of this, and as such, still prefered the IS over Avensis.

:winky:

:offtopic:  fidgits and zee

I beg to differ..

That part of the conversation was prompted by a poll on TOC to whether they preffered the IS200 or Avensis, to which Ryan stated that they thought Zee's car was standard.

It was simply illustrating the point that Zee's car is obviously modified, and that most TOC people are aware of this, and as such, still prefered the IS over Avensis.

:winky:

i think if you check the facts it wasn't me who sadi that....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links