Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Would You Change ?

I only wish you could operate the windscreen washers separately from the wipers. I just hate the way the wipers spread all the dust around - possibly scratching the glass - before the water has made it through the pipes.

One thing I don't like to see is aftermarket wheels (sorry guys)! To me, they almost always look plain wrong and IMHO devalue the car.

When you can buy UCF20/21 for less than a grand these days there isn't much to devalue!

I would like to be able to release the boot with the motor running.... B) I have many times wanted to let the engine warm up and then not unreasonably wanted to put something in the bleedin boot....switch engine off.....open boot....then more wear and tear on the old starter....nothing major....but very annoying safety nonsense :P

You can (I think) There's a switch somewhere to alter this! I thought the same until I read that!

Handling, power and 'soul', my 97 was like a water bed and never felt fast enough. Not saying it wasn't fast, just didn't feel it. The float could've been sorted with suspension changes. As for 'soul', well I still miss my old 'S' class MB, but I don't miss my LS400 anywhere near as much. I'm still more likely to get another one, probably a LS430 when every dumps them due to fuel price, as theres no excuse for unreliability especially from a MB (heres hoping :))

Rear wheel arch liners......!!!!!!

Mine rusted there, and I was confused why on a RWD car, the front wheel arches had liners ;{

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links