Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hi everyone, yes its another newbie with a stupid question,looked at all the other threads about this prob and didn't get my answer, bought a 54 plate RX300 with 57k on the clock 3wks ago great stuff only problem is when I went to plug my phone charger into the cig lighter socket it had no power, tried all the other sockets and much the same, I know my way around a car so went straight for the fuse box (the one which everyone can see under bonnet) that didn't help, looked on google which said second fuse box drivers footwell, I've been all over, only thing I can see in drivers footwell is, above the pedals is an airbag cover, nothing much to look at near accelerater peddle but did noticed a couple of removable clips either side of surround centre console under gearlever, is this where the other fuse holder could be, I don't think so because they are supposed to be easy access, can antone help to find the elusive fuse

Hi everyone, yes its another newbie with a stupid question,looked at all the other threads about this prob and didn't get my answer, bought a 54 plate RX300 with 57k on the clock 3wks ago great stuff only problem is when I went to plug my phone charger into the cig lighter socket it had no power, tried all the other sockets and much the same, I know my way around a car so went straight for the fuse box (the one which everyone can see under bonnet) that didn't help, looked on google which said second fuse box drivers footwell, I've been all over, only thing I can see in drivers footwell is, above the pedals is an airbag cover, nothing much to look at near accelerater peddle but did noticed a couple of removable clips either side of surround centre console under gearlever, is this where the other fuse holder could be, I don't think so because they are supposed to be easy access, can antone help to find the elusive fuse

Kayli.

On my RX400h the fuse box containg the fuse you need is in the passenger footwell. It's well tucked up behind the panel under there, certainly not easy to spot or get to once you have located it.

I had to lie on my back to reach it and the fuses within are of the micro type.

Hope this helps.

Vadre

I suspect that the confusion has arisen because as the respnse on Google which referred the fuse box in the drivers footwell referred to left hand drive cars. On a right hand drive this box would be under the passenger side

I suspect that the confusion has arisen because as the respnse on Google which referred the fuse box in the drivers footwell referred to left hand drive cars. On a right hand drive this box would be under the passenger side

Hi

on a mark one rx 300 2001year the extra fuse box is on the drivers side bin there a few times,its about knee high

Stuart

Just an idea. Try another phone charger to make sure it's not that broken.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links