Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello :)

is200_craig

Hey, I'm Craig from Hull I just bought a IS 200 sport and im very please with it. It is by far the best car I've had so far, my previous car was a Civic coupe and the drive difference is unreal! Anyway hello, nice to meet you all :) im trying to find the grille also that is set back sort of ? i dont know the name of it so its hard to even search for it

cheers

craig

Not another IS200 owner ! LOL :D only joking us LS400 owners are always outnumbered :D

Welcome to the LOC there is lots of info on the forums and plenty of owners always willing to help with problems and advice and don't forget modifications!

Feel free to post up some pictures.

thanks for the welcome man yeah pictures to follow only picked it up this afternoon lol. i do have a question though as far as im aware mine is a sport but the grille isnt a sport one or atleast i dont think it is, is that bought seperate do you know? nice LS btw dude.

Well you've already got non standard wheels on it...

That's the standard grille though, the "sports grille" was an option, even on the sport! You can generally pick them up for about £40-50 on eBay, search for eBay seller lexusbirm, or pm ACLex on here (He's a Lexus parts manager and might get you a discount)

Best colour too... ;)

Not another IS200 owner ! LOL :D only joking us LS400 owners are always outnumbered :D

Welcome to the LOC there is lots of info on the forums and plenty of owners always willing to help with problems and advice and don't forget modifications!

Feel free to post up some pictures.

There's a lot of us about, but you LS & RX owners post a shedload more than we do in general ;) :tomato:

Well you've already got non standard wheels on it...

That's the standard grille though, the "sports grille" was an option, even on the sport! You can generally pick them up for about £40-50 on ebay, search for ebay seller lexusbirm, or pm ACLex on here (He's a Lexus parts manager and might get you a discount)

Best colour too... ;)

ha thanks yeah the colour was definately a key point to buying it and thanks leran something new everyday lol thats slitghly mad an optional extra on the sport lol ah well not to worry thanks for pointing me in the right direction to get one :)

:) The sports grille is a good idea if you are planning the TRD kit, though I went for the TTE front bumper instead, you can see the difference between standard and how it now looks below:

Standard

IMAG0090.jpg

TTE Bumper

IMAG0331.jpg

Fairly big difference to the looks I reckon :hehe:

Well if you have a few hundred quid spare you can still (I believe) get them direct from Lexus/Toyota, but I got it for £110 on eBay... You just have to watch out for the fiberglass replicas going cheap :)

And yeah, it's a full front bumper as opposed to the TRD front lip that attaches to the standard bumper...

If you're particularly flush I know where you might be able to pick up a legana bumper for around the £700/800 mark :lol:

Legana bumper:

nov03_1.jpg

im ok but not that ok lol. that bumper isnt my style the first one however is and ill look into it if its available from a dealer or eBay and its funny you should link that i was just looking at the same one i think ill probably buy it once i set a budget out for the car

Nice car mate, You'll be loving the rear wheel drive after moving from a civic ;) I just moved away from a Civic vti so I know how you feel!

Not to take away from Honda - some of the best FWD cars around, but they can't touch the ride quality of a lexus!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links