Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Caliper Stickers

yep the stickers are available in the UK, the guy who does them (Jarrett) replied quickly to me, and they arrived after about a week - he is in hawaii.

Only thing is that one of the'lexus' stickers should be reversed so that when they are on the front calipers they are both orientated the same way.

apart from that i am happy with them. - chat to him about postage.

Hi !

I ordered the stickers from Jarrett. They arrived fine ! I have also just put them on. I painted my calipers black because the silver stickers contrast best then.

The stickers are also available in white, yellow and black.

There is special caliper paint that withstands higher temperatures but I used a special engine color (black) that withstands 650 degrees Celsius. Hardly necessary, but as a sole caliper paint, the black was not available, only yellow, red and blue.

But you can take just about any color car paint thats a little resilient because the calipers will only get a little warm at best.

I used a paintbrush and sprayed the paint on it first, and then painted onto the calipers. You get more precision that way. Just remember to clean the surface of the calipers well first with som solvent to remove tar, soot and dirt.

Let the base color dry few hours and reapply another one or two layers to get a better depth and to make it tougher before applying the stickers. Then gently spray some clear coat ontop to insulate the stickers. Then they wont come of .

Doing all 4 calipers will take a day or two. Do a thorough job once and you wont have to bother again.

I have a blue Lexus with black calipers and silver Lexus name on the front calipers and the L logo on the back.

I love seeing people staring at my wheels at the red lights. It looks pretty sharp and impressive!

Good luck !

If you go to his homepage you can send an email to him. He will contact you in a few days and tell you exactly how to pay.

He is serious. My stuff came as promised.

Paypal.com there you can register your credit card number. Since Jerrett uses this system you can transfer the money via it. Go to the adress and read about it. It is accredited and safe. Many big companies are associated with paypal as it is a safe way to shop on the internet. All info including credit card numbers are sent via the internet secure Https protocol with encryption.

But like I said mail the guy first and get the details 1st hand from him. He has shipped to over 200 people.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links