Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Final Numbers For Meal This Saturday Night

9 members have voted

1. 1. Final Numbers For Meal This Saturday Night

• Yes

Hi all,

As some of you may or may not know, we have organise a meal at an Italian restaurant in Maidenhead, Berkshire, for this saturday night (5th July).

It coincides with the day of the LOC vs TOC go-karting challenge.

The address is 11 Bridge Street, Maidenhead. It is about 50miles away from the go-karting.

Of course, this is not only for go-karters......EVERYONE is welcome.

Unfortunately, I dont think Ryan or myself will be able to attend, but I'm sure you will all have a lovely time without me (:()

If you'd like to attend, please vote yes to the poll, and post a short reply in this thread just to say who it was that voted yes :)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

All the best

Tony

i dont think this meal is gonna come off...

please let us know if it is.. its 50 miles from the event. Last thing i need is for people not to come when i am quite far from home so its a big day for me dudes!

if distance is the problem would people be more interested in eating in oxford as although I can't attend I am sure I could find somewhere suitable for the people attending the karting to get a drink or to and some food....

After all with all the racing it's going to be thirsty work on the go-kart track....

Let me know !

Oops I guess as that was not to do withthe Italian meal but an alternative that was very :offtopic: should I start a new thread ?

I think it would be better for all concerned if we don't go ahead with this meal?

If on the day everyone wants to do something, then it can be arranged there and then.

Perhaps that would be more suitable?

Steve.........you in agreement with that !?!?

I'll take a little sortee up to the karting track this evening and have a look around for some suitable places for refreshments close to the trac incase anybody would like to have a dirnk/food afterwards....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk