Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Does this forum ever have official 'meets'?. When I had a Mercedes the owners club were always meeting up somewhere or another. I must admit I never went to any as they were always too far away or I had work commitments. Just never seen any meets mentioned on the forum.

I'm in the North West and I'm up for a meet. I will go and have a look at the meetings section although I didn't see anything about the north west last time I looked.

Where are you thatfatbloke (seems wrong insulting you every time we quote your name lol)

I was only thinging on wednesday that i meet would be a good idea.

Im in south west cumbria or Lake district if you prefer.

And im up for a meet so long as its daylight and not in the woods or in a laybye. Dont do that sort of thing!

Typical!!. I'm down here in sunny Eastbourne,East Sussex. Couldn't be much further away.This is the same problem I had with the Merc. guys. The meets tended to be in the wilds of the far north or the far west. Us old carrot crunchers in the south east got left out. Will keep my eyes peeled for further posts.

Typical!!. I'm down here in sunny Eastbourne,East Sussex. Couldn't be much further away.This is the same problem I had with the Merc. guys. The meets tended to be in the wilds of the far north or the far west. Us old carrot crunchers in the south east got left out. Will keep my eyes peeled for further posts.

However, I'm in West Sussex, and there is another on this forum from West Sussex so it's not impossible..and we're all LS owners!

Phil :shifty:

• 2 weeks later...

However, I'm in West Sussex, and there is another on this forum from West Sussex so it's not impossible..and we're all LS owners!

East Lahndahn any good?

East Lahndahn any good?

That young lady is going to hurt her neck doing that. And catch her death of cold!

Any way, where in the lakes do you want to meet up? Is it time for all those interested in a Lakes meet up to pm one of us and leave mobile numbers so that we can arrange something?

lovely part of the world,

so am i :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links