Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Service, Respray & Tyres

Time for my annual service, thinking about going to the Altezza Club track day in September so I thought I'd try some 0w40 with the Cusco filter I won. Should help keep the pressure up at high rpm compared to 5w30. Has stopped the tappet noise on start up if nothing else.

P0480_300711.jpg

So after reading Bob is the oil guy it would seem 0w30 is the perfect oil but unfortunalty Castrol NZ don't bring it in.

Had my car in at Wakefield Panel last month to have the dent removed from my bonnet. They also resprayed the front cover & lip as it had quite a few scratches. Pretty happy with the end result.

P0490_310711.jpg

Also put some new treads on the front a month or so back.

P0302_130411.jpg

P0304_130411.jpg

Nice looking car and background :)

You should be able to get Fully synthetic 0w30 from your Lexus/Toyota dealer if you want it ;)

Part numbers are 08880-82644 for 1 litre and 08880-82645 for the 5 litre :)

Andy

You should be able to get Fully synthetic 0w30 from your Lexus/Toyota dealer if you want it ;)

Part numbers are 08880-82644 for 1 litre and 08880-82645 for the 5 litre :)

Andy

Thanks for that, I'm actually starting at Manukau Toyota next month. Been with Ford/Mazda for 6 years so time for a change & some cheap parts for the Altezza :hehe:

At last count there was well over 10K Altezza's on the roads over here (half of them probably in AK alone)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links