Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae - Billing Aquadrome

NickE

Hi,

I met some of you at the last two club outings (Burnaston and karting). As I live just two miles from Billing, I am offering my assistance to anyone who might need it from the TOC/LOC clubs. I am not a bank, and my wife is definitely off limits, but if there's anything else you need before/during the weekend, then all you have to do is ask. This includes such things as local directions, tools, camping kit, use of the telephone etc.

Nick

2002 Toyota Previa CDX

baccon sarnies for 100 please!

ehhe only kidding Nick.. thanks for the offer mate.. very good of you. :)

I got the bacon sarnies last year and cost me :tsktsk: fortune :lol:

HMMMMMMMM bacon sandwiches...thought it was Burger king

If you remember Mat Burger King didn't open till something like 11:00am so I got a load of bacon sarnies

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk