Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Spolier Fitted, New Wheel Caps And A Polish.

I finally got round to getting my spoiler fitted so wanted to share some pics. The red paint was starting to look really dull so it has been touched up and polished. My wheel caps were in pretty bad shape too, so decided to try out these imitation ones. Genuine ones were working out to be £16-22 each! I have to admit although they are clearly not the same quality; I am really pleased with them. £15 delivered and they arrived in just over a week. Time will tell how long they last. There are some fantastic cars on this forum, but as my modification funds are limited I will just aim to keep it looking neat and tidy fo now!

lex3.jpg

lex6.jpg

lex5.jpg

photo4ze.jpg

lex1q.jpg

Hi, thanks for the comments. I just used Autoglym super resin polish, then my brother gave me Autoglym extra gloss protection to try. Really pleased with how it came out.

The caps I found on eBay.com from this seller and he gave me a UK shipping quote:

My link

I think there are quite a few sellers now, all around the same price. They weren't as tight fitting so I used the clips from the old ones.

just one question... how did u go about cleaning the small nooks and crannies inside the "Lexus" and "IS200" emblems on the bootlid?

I find it really hard to polish those tiny areas, and as a result was never happy with the finish :(

just one question... how did u go about cleaning the small nooks and crannies inside the "Lexus" and "IS200" emblems on the bootlid?

I find it really hard to polish those tiny areas, and as a result was never happy with the finish :(

I know what you mean, I struggled with those bits too. Did the best I could with a small polishing cloth, tbh it looks great from far away but if you go right up to the badges it's not perfect!

nice looking mota m8,

wish my alloys looked that good,mine are the same as yours but with lots of bubbling.

and thats on an 05 reg :tsktsk:

Thanks mate. I have got quite a few spots of bubbling too, mainly on the front ones... from behind. Luckily the spokes are still fine. Are you gonna get them rufurbished?

nice looking mota m8,

wish my alloys looked that good,mine are the same as yours but with lots of bubbling.

and thats on an 05 reg :tsktsk:

Thanks mate. I have got quite a few spots of bubbling too, mainly on the front ones... from behind. Luckily the spokes are still fine. Are you gonna get them rufurbished?

seriously giving it some thought,or i may just buy some new alloys.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links