Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Returning To The Lexus Fold!

Cullers

Hi Guys

Just checking in as I am just about to get myself a 97 GS300.

I've had two/three before so am pretty well acquainted with the quality.

I got my first LS400 back in 2000 and had 3 years of trouble free luxury. 2007 and I bought the VERY rare SC400 Uzz32 Active which was gorgeous. Also had an import tuned Soarer Twin Turbo which was blistering fast.

So now onto the 300 and picking it up Saturday after next! :winky:

Looking forwards to tinkering with it and looking forwards to being an active member here!

Welcome back to the LOC,

I've just sold my 1999 GS300 after my LS400 was repaired and TBH I was torn between the two but the other half insisted on keeping the LS and finances prevented me keeping both.

Maybe should have got rid of the other half, that would have improved finances! :whistling:

Is the active SC the one with rear wheel steering?

Hi Steve

Well I got rid of the wife as well :)

The SC400 was one of 700 made and was a piece of design genius; active suspension (kept the car flat on corners), four wheel steering, touch screen display - a/c, audio, diagnostics, calendar, dvd, tv and even a medieval sat nav. Nothing amazing until you realise that this car was made in 1991. I always remember that the sat nav only covered Japan and the image was of a car icon in a little corner of Japan. Amazing car and sheer luxury but limited in terms of 'play-ability'.

Thanks for the welcome mate.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links