Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Time Change

gt1947

I have my clock settings as :-

Time Zone - Greenwich

Daylight Saving time - ON

Auto adjust clock - ON

But last weekend at the end of summertime, the time didn't change back one hour. I can disable 'auto adjust' and manually set it back one hour, but if I set it back to auto, it moves the hour forward again.

Am I misunderstanding how this works?

I have my clock settings as :-

Time Zone - Greenwich

Daylight Saving time - ON

Auto adjust clock - ON

But last weekend at the end of summertime, the time didn't change back one hour. I can disable 'auto adjust' and manually set it back one hour, but if I set it back to auto, it moves the hour forward again.

Am I misunderstanding how this works?

Same thing on mine - I changed the "Daylight Saving Time" setting to OFF, which got my clock right again. Curious. Could be a date thing ... The date where DST switches isn't the same everywhere. Checking that link shows :

UK - 27 March 2011, 30 October 2011

USA - 13 March 2011, 6 November 2011

It might just be confused with the date it needs to change on.

• 1 month later...

Same thing on mine - I changed the "Daylight Saving Time" setting to OFF, which got my clock right again. Curious. Could be a date thing ... The date where DST switches isn't the same everywhere. Checking that link shows :

UK - 27 March 2011, 30 October 2011

USA - 13 March 2011, 6 November 2011

It might just be confused with the date it needs to change on.

Mine did exactly the same. I too turned off DST. I have turned this back on again in December (after the USA date) but the clock just reverts back to its previous summer time. Initially, I thought this was a clever function to have but it's no good if it does not work. May get the dealer to look into it next year when the first service is due. Maybe by then there will be a firmware update as there must be other problems that can only be solved with software.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links