Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Specification Change

Keltic

I have just noticed that the specification on the website has changed a little.

The premier now comes with front and rear parking sensors (was only rear before I think) and an electric sunroof.

I wonder if mine will have these as they were not on the list when it was ordered ?

I have just noticed that the specification on the website has changed a little.

The premier now comes with front and rear parking sensors (was only rear before I think) and an electric sunroof.

I wonder if mine will have these as they were not on the list when it was ordered ?

Could be just a detail thing - my 2011 SE-L Nav has the full set of 5 parking sensors :

4x shorter range, 1 on each corner

1x longer range looking backwards

You'll get a beeper with those that gets more insistent the closer to an obstruction you get, plus there's a display on the nav screen. Dunno about the sunroof though ...

There has been a micro facelift done though, the 2012 model has a low speed noisemaker to warn people who aren't looking where they're walking :hehe:

• 2 weeks later...

I was at a Lexus centre today and noticed that the SE-L doesn't have cruise control although the brochure says it does. Can anyone confirm either way. There was an SE-L there with CC but it was, according to the centre, part of the 'Convenience Pack' which included a rear camera in the mirror when reverse engaged. Overall though, I thought the car looked and felt great albeit a form that probably divides opinion. Most interested in an SE-L with nav.

Had a look as part of peeking at something for this thread :

CT200h Forum

I suspect it's part of a change from the 2011 model year to 2012 model year, although definitely worth checking that with an actual Lexus dealer as the Lexus site was a little confused when I put my answer in the thread above.

The 2011 CT SE-L had cruise control coming in as part of the convenience pack, not sure what the case is for the 2012 model though ... I couldn't see the convenience pack in the configurator. My 2011 SE-L Nav doesn't have cruise control although I understand fitting it involves not much more than fitting the switch (may check that when my warranty finishes)

PS If you're making your mind up about a CT, the opinion on CT200hForum is "You'll pry the keys to our CT out of a cold, dead hands". We like our CTs :D

Had a look as part of peeking at something for this thread :

CT200h Forum

I suspect it's part of a change from the 2011 model year to 2012 model year, although definitely worth checking that with an actual Lexus dealer as the Lexus site was a little confused when I put my answer in the thread above.

The 2011 CT SE-L had cruise control coming in as part of the convenience pack, not sure what the case is for the 2012 model though ... I couldn't see the convenience pack in the configurator. My 2011 SE-L Nav doesn't have cruise control although I understand fitting it involves not much more than fitting the switch (may check that when my warranty finishes)

PS If you're making your mind up about a CT, the opinion on CT200hForum is "You'll pry the keys to our CT out of a cold, dead hands". We like our CTs :D

Thanks for the reply, Pete. Confusing, isn't it? Both the brand new SE-L models I looked at today, albeit already registered as '61' plate cars, had keyless entry too which I haven't seen in the specs. The dealer said the cars have recently come in but CC wasn't a standard but now an option. I'm not too fussed though as I rarely use it. The cars, though, were lovely.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links