Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to transfer the phone book from my iphone 4 to my multimedia system?

Thanks.

Alex

I would be very interested to know if that's possible too, 'cos I've had no success with all attempts to date.

Hang on... my 2005 and 2007 GS300s both had capability to transfer contacts in one go - I'd imagine the system was the same in the IS surely?

The problem lies with the Iphone, not with the car/age or model. The iphone's the worlds worst at sharing!

Hang on... my 2005 and 2007 GS300s both had capability to transfer contacts in one go - I'd imagine the system was the same in the IS surely?

The problem lies with the Iphone, not with the car/age or model. The iphone's the worlds worst at sharing!

This is correct. Our 2007 IS MM system cannot import the whole phone book from any Iphone that I have tried (2G 3GS 4 & 4S, where as our 2011 IS system can with out any problems. It also has separate phonebooks / speed dials for each of the 4 phones it can be paired with.

This is correct. Our 2007 IS MM system cannot import the whole phone book from any Iphone that I have tried (2G 3GS 4 & 4S, where as our 2011 IS system can with out any problems. It also has separate phonebooks / speed dials for each of the 4 phones it can be paired with.

Anybody recommend an android phone which is compatible :(

@roc888 asking about Android phones that work.

I have a Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray that pairs fine with my 2007 MM system via bluetooth.

Thanks.

Any Iphone will pair with the IS system, but ROC888 is asking which Android phone can transfer its whole phone book at once with the pre 09 MM systems

Just borrow an old Nokia, that will transfer in one go.

I still had my old Nokia N95 8Gig, but although I could pair with it I had no success in transferring the contacts when inserting the sim card from the Iphone for the IS-F, although I'm sure I managed it from the Nokia for my IS250 SE-L. Maybe it's me :huh:

Just borrow an old Nokia, that will transfer in one go.

I still had my old Nokia N95 8Gig, but although I could pair with it I had no success in transferring the contacts when inserting the sim card from the Iphone for the IS-F, although I'm sure I managed it from the Nokia for my IS250 SE-L. Maybe it's me :huh:

Are you sure your contacts where stored on the sim card before you placed it into the Nokia? You maybe transferring a blank contacts list?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links