Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Private Plate

Very Tasty!

did you buy it a while ago? I remeber looking for Lexus plates a year ago and came up with all sorts of pumutations. Aint it funny how few cars seem to have the car's identity on the plate? But lex do seem to attract it.

All my previous plates have been personal or silly

eg

LAW 73

COO 169R

ADY 551

AVL 571

but I have since owned M 13XUS

and L3XRS my current fave!

*****, I must be bored to be taking that trip down memory lane...

Bartender! cervesa, pour favor! :zee:

a mate of mine brought it on a savage repairable ls400 so had to wait for it to be

released,

repaired,

moted

registered to him and then transfered to me.

it's has felt like years but i think it was about 6 month's

worth the wait though.

and being a mate got it at a good price :D

fantastic plate

myself i would have standard fonts on that plate... 50% less chance of being pulled and nabbed for illegal plates due to spacing and illegal fonts.

But yeah.. ace buy mate!

fantastic plate

myself i would have standard fonts on that plate... 50% less chance of being pulled and nabbed for illegal plates due to spacing and illegal fonts.

But yeah.. ace buy mate!

personally i would go for standard rears

still 50% chance i suppose

if the police are behind there staring straight at them

plus if caught by a camera they have it on film!! (not that im saying anyone speeds ...oh no)

Agreed that the standard looking plates are the best. I got a tug at 97 in my Lex and the officer "mentioned" the spacing on my plates and that I "might want to" Change them at some points as he could "see what I was trying to do"...

I don't condone breaking the Law. :shutit: :mat: :zee:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links