Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus Is 200 Lpg

Hello , to everyone.

I am John and own a lexus is 200 .

A few years ago I have had an LPG system installed.

Runs ok some misfires time to time, but never had a real problem.

I hate the fact that when i am running on LPG,the petrol indicator goes down as if i was using petrol!!! so i do not know exactly how much fuel there is in the fuel tank.

is there a way to go arounf the problem?

What do you think about the flash lube is it really good? I do not have it installed and have done something like, 50000 km so far.

Any advice?

Thanks to you all!

The LPG and petrol tank should run on different senders. How did they wire the LPG in? I wouldn't expect the petrol fuel gauge to drop when running on LPG. The LPG should either be on a separate gauge in the car or you should have a gauge on the tank.

There's another post (of mine) further down the page. Replies there suggest similar with fuel petrol fuel gauge.

Re flash lube, I have yet too install LPG on ours but my supplier suggests FL is essential on Lexus engines due to soft valve seats. I'd get it installed personally.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links