Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Ordering Posts - To View Recent First

darkoracle

I am trying to find how to order the posts within topics in date order descending (newest first).

I know it must be there somewhere, but can't see it for looking. :unsure:

Sorry if this is basic stuff to existing members, but I tried a search and nothing came back. ("order posts", "ordering posts" etc.)

Thanks.

On this page (main page) click the red 'banner' on the right which says "latest posts"

Once there on the right hand side there is a menu - under 'content type' tick "forums" and then "past week/2 weeks/month" etc to choose the timeline of posts you want to view :D

Thanks for that. Although not quite the facility I was looking for, it helps.

Can you also help with the filtering?

After following your instructions I can get the most recent posts, but there is another filter to restrict which forum that I am interested in.

When I click on IS250 section, the tick appears next to the forum name. I save it and the screen refreshes but only to display ALL forums.

When I go back to the forum filter the tick has reverted back to 'All Forms' again. :wacko: Tried this a couple of times with same result.

To Administrator: It would be good if there was a filter check box section, where you can check any box to fiter/show areas/topics of interest.

e.g. IS250 Forum, Latest Posts (weeks), Mechanical, Coachworks, Audio etc. Of course I realise that the database would need to be re-organised and members would need to flag the appropriate sections when they post, but it would help to focus in on specific areas of interest; not unlike looking to buy a particular vehicle where you simply check the elements that you are looking for (Automatic, Petrol, Cruise control etc.) I hope this doesn't come across as negative. I love the site and find it extremely useful - I guess it's just my old system programming days peering over my shoulder!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links