Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Bought A 300 Sportcross

Hello everyone, as the title says, bought it last week an 02 on a 52, 8n8 blue, high miles 134 thousand but one carefull non smoking owner from new and full on the dot lexus service history, what a car, only gripes so far are cracked seat piping on drivers side and the satnav isnt the easiest to use, why no postcode search? it drives superbly very comfortable, quiet and enough shove for safe overtaking, the wireless sounds sublime.

Hay PacificF1,

Welcome to the club!

Hope you enjoy your sportcross too! Mines a blue 2002, had her for about 5 years, 200 before that (IS200, not 200 cars!) I assume the belt has been replaced on the service history ? If it's a dealer history they can check for you. Also the usuals, tyre wear is worth watching, and search WIM on here for a read.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The 300 SportCross really is a superb car, you’ve made a good choice! I’ve had mine 5 years and done about 45,000 trouble free miles. As you say, it’s got sufficient performance for most situations and it cruises brilliantly when you’ve got to put in the motorway miles.

Here’s the link to WIM:
It really is worth getting Tony to check your car over and sort the geometry because the standard Lexus settings aren’t as well optimised as Tony can do for you.

Tyre wear isn’t great, but you wouldn’t expect it to be with a 3 litre engine. I’m on Pirelli P Zeros and get about 12-13,000 miles out of the rears and a bit more out of the front.

Fuel consumption varies massively depending how and where I drive: the winter commute can be as bad as 18mpg, but a long motorway run gets 29ish without being too careful.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links