Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Saturday Convoy To Jae

Dr Evil

For those poor souls (like me) that have to work on Friday :angry: , or the 'non hardcore campers', is anyone interested in a Saturday convoy up to JAE?

Obviously for me, a meet point somewhere in the south would be good. :winky:

Any takers? (nudge,nudge Pee.J, Claire??!!!!!)

Shahid

:D Excellent news! :D

Since we seem to be congregating from all round town, how 'bout we meet up somewhere in North London, near to the start of the M1?

Maybe Brent Cross or Staples corner somewhere, or even the Ace Cafe again?

11-12 works for me too. Don't want to have to get up too early if can be helped!

I'm not sure yet what time we're leaving on Saturday - it's largely dependant on what time nipper wakes up (so either bl**dy early or hideously late :lol: ).

I'll keep an eye out for the convoy details and if we can, we will !

I know of these areas mentioned, and Brent cross will not be a good idea on a saturday ! far too much Weekend drivers about (if u know what i mean) and traffic from hell.. Ace Cafe sounds like a better bet, but do remember the trek from North circ to staples corner (J1) will be a bit of a mission, unless you fancy crusing speed... i'd go for the latar as a better option though... the service station sounds like a better bet, or perhaps the HOLIDAY INN carpark... no one will miss where that is. How come you guys are setting off so late...... remember to make time to show and shine when you get there ! I was thinking of getting there about 9-10am. Be good to know actully for those who are attending their first day at JAE for Saturday which would be a good time to be there? as I have never been before...... :blink:

First time for me too. I suppose we need advice from old heads regarding the best time to arrive.

I agree Brent Cross itself is out of the question as a meet point as it will be heaving on sat. am. :o

That leaves either the Ace Cafe (which is kind of symbolic) or London Gateway services (which is probably more convenient, and means no double backing for those coming from East London)

Any advances on time or place....... :whistling:

Might be able to join in too.

How bout a late chat fri night to make final arrangements.........if no time is set?

im just off J3 of M3.

After some 'persuasion' by some 200SX owning 'mates', I'll probably be heading off a bit earlier than planned, so will probably be leaving Kingston round about 9am at the latest

If anyone wants to meet round 9.40-10ish at London Gateway services or anywhere else on route I'll still be up for it. :P

Perhaps we should firm this up in chat tonight?

Shahid

Later will be fine, though do you not think 12 is a bit too late? :sleeping::sleeping:

At that time though, Fargo will be able to join us! Hooray! :D

Would love to be earlier, but going out tonight plus need to go to the car wash early in the morning to show off my pride and joy :whistling:

If we all agree say 12ish...we exchange mobi no's (PM) for just in case!?!

Come on peep's who else...lets finalise this.... :winky: :D

Sorry guys cant do this now im afraid :crybaby::crybaby:

got lots of running about to do first thing so i'll have to see

you all up there in the afternoon.

Dont put to much effort in cleaning the LEX as the weather is not good for tomorrow.

Mr Lex,, i'll PM you my number,, give me a ring about 11, i'll let you know how on target for 12 i am.. gota polish the car as the valeter coulnt cause of the rain..

Got your number Fargo.

Hopefully will see you at the meeting convoy ;)

Was gonna wash my car...but if the rain keeps on persisting probably will allow it :crybaby:

Most likely I will win the trophy for the dirtiest looking car there... :whistling: :winky:

Anyway see you most of you at the meeting point around 12pm... :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk