Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Followed The Is430

Followed the IS430 all the way back to London, think we all need to apologise to the guys from TTE about the state of UK roads, the M1 was stop start all the way to the M25 junction, we were going 40 mph, stop, 40 mph stop. aaggggggggh

Major progress once we got on the M25, maximum speed whilst following was 120 till trafiic slowed progress, awesome car, lots of looks from people on the motor way when two IS's fly past them!

Er... reminds me.

The actually funniest Moment of the entire weekend was when mat Clawley, after being shocked by unchanged facial expression at the bliping of the 430 throttle, prompted me to shyt myself laughing when a kid in a dihatsu started reversing towards us (was well clear of us) and mat sounded the horn to let the kid know we were there. The Kid indignantly pointed out that he had mirrors and could see us. Mat then questioned him on the minor point of him having half a million pounds to replace it with if he had hit it. At this I nearly coughed up a lung!

Nice one mat. dead pan humour rules.

Now this is slightly off topic but for th next big brother house I would love to see Mat Wildernes and Mat Clawley in the same house. Oh the humour... two man funny in such different ways!

Loz :crybaby: (with laughter) :zee:

Yes, agreed - our roads are the pits, and it's a crime given the amount we pay in fuel and road tax

(Mind you, took us about a third of the time to get home from JAE as it took us to get there)

Hope they chaps didn't get nicked by the speed cameras on the way to JAE, as I believe they weren't aware of our speed limits....................

Hope they chaps didn't get nicked by the speed cameras on the way to JAE, as I believe they weren't aware of our speed limits....................

I think they were ... 150-160kph they thought....

That's about right isn't it ? I only fracture them a bit in that case :shutit:

They probably mistook the 'normal traffic flow' speed... 90ish for the speed limit :)

Though from Keirans comments, sounds like H. Beyer just couldn't give a stuff :blink:

Or maybe he was just late for his ferry :D

I think they were ... 150-160kph they thought....

That's about right isn't it ? I only fracture them a bit in that case :shutit:

They probably mistook the 'normal traffic flow' speed... 90ish for the speed limit :)

Though from Keirans comments, sounds like H. Beyer just couldn't give a stuff :blink:

Or maybe he was just late for his ferry :D

everyone else was doing about 90 - 100 anyway so it wasn't too bad

(Mind you, took us about a third of the time to get home from JAE as it took us to get there)

mmmmm....sounds familiar

four and a half hours to get there

and one and a half to get back!

it was only 110 miles ;)

might as well change that signature now, your secrets out! (can you pm me the name / number of that place we were talking about? thanks)

mmmmm....sounds familiar

four and a half hours to get there

and one and a half to get back!

it was only 110 miles ;)

might as well change that signature now, your secrets out! (can you pm me the name / number of that place we were talking about? thanks)

still buzzing from a totally wicked weekend

am i out the closet now :blush::blush:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links