Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

10 Of The Best At Elvington Nr York

A few of us on TOC are going to this,just wondered if any off the lexies are going?

Details Here

Have spoken to the organiser and there are plenty of tickets left and he has already heard of mats monster!!! He is really looking forward to seeing it next year :)

I will only be staying until 4 as i'm shooting off to the Midlands mini meet.

So anyone fancy it?

If its a run wot you brung meet. I would be kinda Keen to get along. I'll have one or two kids with me though.... have to see what we can get away with... don't want their mum getting her hands any deeping in my pockets!! :angry:

Loz :zee:

Dude,

you can watch me and Zee Top 200mph at Stoke... between the Roundabouts!! :P

See you soon, Buddy. You keep living the dream. Never seen you without a smile on your face! :D :D :D

Lozzy Lozbourne :zee:

Have spoken to the organiser and there are plenty of tickets left and he has already heard of Mats monster!!! He is really looking forward to seeing it next year :)

Bets get me tuning clogs on then.........

Mark you seeing this

Have spoken to the organiser and there are plenty of tickets left and he has already heard of Mats monster!!! He is really looking forward to seeing it next year :)

Bets get me tuning clogs on then.........

Mark you seeing this

Had a good old chat with Trevor today Mat and he knows all about you already!!!

He's really looking forward to seeing yours at TOTB next year :)

I'm going cos the fensport cars are having a go :winky:

(Soz i didn't say goodbye at JAE,i couldn't find ya)

Ken

loz if you are interested in a RWYB event then i'm going to Santa pod on either the 17th or the 31st of august if you want to come. ithink a few TOC'ers are going too

spread the word my man and lets kick some :tsktsk:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk