Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Mark Levison Question

Hi All,

I new to the fourmn but I'm looking to purchase and Lexus IS250. I have a car in mind as it is advertised as a "Lexus IS 250 2.5 ( ACC/PCS ) Auto SE-L" and appears to have everything fitted, but I'm confused with regards if it is has the Mark Levison system fitted.

I'm yet to view the car and the and after speaking to the dealer on the phone he does not know what a Mark Levison system is or if this car has one. I have attached a picture of the console fitted to the car and if the picture looked at I'm sure that Mark Levison is written on the bottom right of the centre console.

Can anyone help with thought of if the Mark Levison is fitted to this car and if not what is the standard stereo spec like.

Thanks

Richard.

post-44887-0-56414600-1349549609.jpg

A car with the mark levinson will invariably have the MM tagged on the end of the description. Hence is250 SEL MM. There will be a mark levinson logo to the right side under the cd slot. Assuming the attached pic is of the car you are considering then it certainly looks like it has the Mark Levinson stereo fitted.

The standard fit stereo is also a very good sounding system.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links