Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Three Years Ownership

Had my Sel 250 Auto for three years and 30,000 miles. No traumas and no issues, It's made three visits to the dealership for service, nothing else. I've purchased the Lexus extended warranty and will continue to do so until I change it.

Never regretted buying the car, it is a joy to drive and my only criticism is that the back seat doesn't fold down.

Will probably buy another at some stage because as yet I haven't seen anything out there that appeals more.

Had my Sel 250 Auto for three years and 30,000 miles. No traumas and no issues, It's made three visits to the dealership for service, nothing else. I've purchased the Lexus extended warranty and will continue to do so until I change it.

Never regretted buying the car, it is a joy to drive and my only criticism is that the back seat doesn't fold down.

Will probably buy another at some stage because as yet I haven't seen anything out there that appeals more.

I've only had mine for 4 weeks but agree entirely with what you say. i'm just hoping that I will be able to afford a newer one in the not-too-distant-future.

I also agree with your criticism about the rear seats not folding down, but i find I can use that as a good excuse to use my wifes car when picking bulky stuff up from B & Q or similar. I do also have another criticism regarding the rear seats, and that is that the room is a little cramped. i found this out only within the past few days when it became necessary to transport some rugby playing relatives to their homes from a party, i can tell you, they don't fit in the rear seats that easily!

i found this out only within the past few days when it became necessary to transport some rugby playing relatives to their homes from a party, i can tell you, they don't fit in the rear seats that easily!

Yep, they won't fit too easily in a Renault 5 either!! Mini bus is the order of the day!!!

Absolutely!

I also have a real problem transporting my pet elephant to the park for exercise. :lol:

Dread to think what size poo bags you have to carry around!! i've got a couple of Jewsons dumpy bags going spare if you want!

Absolutely!

I also have a real problem transporting my pet elephant to the park for exercise. :lol:

Dread to think what size poo bags you have to carry around!! i've got a couple of Jewsons dumpy bags going spare if you want!

What... I need poo bags?

Geeeze... Now I'm going to need a bigger boot as well!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links