Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

New Is200 Owner

Boods

Hi guys,

I'm 21 and just got my first IS200, really loving it, the comfort and the quality is spot on [coming from 20 year old cars]

I thought for my first one I'd go and get an SE, got the sat nav and literally every optional extra, one owner, really chuffed to pieces with it. The only bad things about it seem to be how thirsty it is and my CD player doesn't work, apart from that I'm over the moon with it!

Thought I'd join up and say hi and browse some of the lovely rides here! I got inspired by a local is200 that is turbod and beautiful and it set off my love for something classy and a bit different to your average BMW!

6e02aab63d7111e28dba22000a1f97e5_7.jpg

Quick pic taken last night.

:)

Sat nav is about the only optional extra! Everything else was standard ;)

But I got my IS for exactly the same reason - something a little different to the everyday BMW (although to be fair to it, the E46 Beemer is actually a very good car, and great to drive!), and something a little bit more "classy" than I've had prior to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Sat nav is about the only optional extra! Everything else was standard ;)

But I got my IS for exactly the same reason - something a little different to the everyday BMW (although to be fair to it, the E46 Beemer is actually a very good car, and great to drive!), and something a little bit more "classy" than I've had prior to it.

Mine has heated wipers and stainless steel exhaust and tip. im pretty sure they were extras. and couldnt you opt for LSD on SE too?

Wiper heater (in screen) was standard on SE and Sport, stainless steel exhaust was standard across the whole range (tip-trim was only fitted to Sport or the 300 IIRC, but you could probably buy them as an accessory, or its been fitted later)

Don't think you could get an LSD as an option. Sport only feature on the 200 range.

That's a shame. I would've thought they were heated. Maybe something to look into!

I'm pretty sure they are always heated on my old car no matter what outside temperature so it should be rather easy to sort something out.

I think I'll save them and see what's what before it gets scrapped.

Sorry for thread hijack :ph34r:

Wiper heater (in screen) was standard on SE and Sport, stainless steel exhaust was standard across the whole range (tip-trim was only fitted to Sport or the 300 IIRC, but you could probably buy them as an accessory, or its been fitted later)

Don't think you could get an LSD as an option. Sport only feature on the 200 range.

i see. good to know.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links