Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Excellent Service From Dealer

Have just had a set of mud flaps fitted by my local dealer (Poole Lexus) Andy in the parts department is the most helpful dealership parts man I've ever dealt with and can't praise him enough. Nothing is too much trouble and he's always managed to get the parts I want. Having had Mercs and BMW's in the past, moving to Lexus has been a pleasure - plus I love the RX. Had an issue with my wheel balance (had 4 new tyres fitted and the tyre company who fitted them said balance was "spot on".

I was geting wheel wobble at 67-70mph and it just felt loose.

When Poole did the mudflaps I got them to balance the wheels. Car now runs as smooth as can be with no wobble at any speed and steering is tight and positive again. (So much for being "spot on")

Anyone in the SW who needs a good and supportive dealer - Poole are in my opinion great. Just thought I'd pass on some good news as sometimes it's only complaints that are discussed but not on here obvioulsy!

Yep, I have dealt with Andy a few times and have always had top notch service. I have two Lexus dealerships closer to me here in Exmouth, Devon but prefer to use Andy at Poole. Can't get my locals to return my calls or emails!

If we're praising dealers - I'm a newbie and bought my RX400h from Lexus Ipswich.

I've had excellent service, particularly from Callum in the Service Department - once again, nothing is too much trouble. This was a particular step up from previous service received from BMW and Honda.

• 2 weeks later...

I have also received excellent service from Lexus Hedge End (Southampton), in particular from Dan in sales and Jamie in the service department.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links