Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Opinion On The Comfort Different Between 17'' Or 18''

bjbanny

Please, I need opinion on the comfort difference between 17'' or 18'' alloys.

I am currently on the standard 17'' for my is200 but i really like the way 18'' alloy wheels look on most car i have seen on this forum so i need help knowing if there is a big comfort difference between this 2 size before buying.

Thanks for your help in advance

Marginal negative difference to the ride that is completely off-set by the vehicle stance when the wheel arch is filled.

Tel

thanks for the reply but i don't really understand what u meant by the negative difference will be completely off-set by the vehicle stance when wheel arch is filled.

do i need to do any other thing after fitting the 18'' rims

sorry but i don't have a clue what it means i was just hoping to buy 18'' but not lower the car if thats what your mean

Larger diameter wheels have lower profile tires that are stiffer in compression thereby giving a slightly stiffer ride whilst the suspension remains the same height but their combined diameter is larger better filling the wheel arch which, to most Petrol Heads, looks much better.

Tel

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links