Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Recently (November) had a new IS-F delivered to replace one written off by an out of control driver in summer last year. The IS-F spec says the car comes with DAB (as did my previous IS-F) but it leaves Japan without DAB (which is fitted on a country by country basis) and they were unable to fit it in the UK. I now hear that they cannot and will not fit it - disappointing and most unlike Lexus.

I think I got one of the last IS-Fs and they have now been discontinued. I ordered it in July to replace one which had been written off; got it in November when the IS-F was still on the website with the DAB shown; arrived without DAB; and now told Lexus cannot do anything. Or probably are unwilling to do anything. Poor service. The dealer is powerless of course. What a pity. My fifth Lexus. So I have spent about £230k in all but they can't be arsed to fix DAB. Doesn't bode well for my next car being a Lexus does it.

Is there anything in the spec that confirms its a 2012 model as Bristol do have other goodies they could have easily substituted.

e.g DVD headrests?

Tel

My Sheffield dealer told me it was a 2013 model (!) and that is possibly why DAB does not work when all 2012 models did work. I'm afraid I'm not really interested in DVD headrests as no one travels in the back. I'm just surprised that Lexus have decided that this is an insurmountable problem - which it almost certainly is not. I've tried writing direct to Lexus UK to see if that helps. I'll post when I get a reply. Thanks for your efforts.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links