Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Those After Aeros Could Consider This...

Noticed the other day a car being sold for spares or repair on eBay that has Aero wheels on it. Hes selling it as a whole and so u cant get the wheels by themselves. Maybe if someone had the time and/or space they cud break it themselves and keep the wheels as these are not cheap to get hold of. Or buy it, drive it to a scrapyard, then take the wheels home lol. Obviously depends what it goes for but could be viable for some of u.

Item number: 170987702412

Really stock wheels are better?

Have you ever seen an IS in the metal with them on? They make the car look so much better!

I think the 2 main reasons they are so popular are 1, they are rare and 2, they are 18 inch as opposed to 17 so fill the arch a lot better. Also every IS I see has the same wheels so it's nice to be different :)

Just thought id post cos maybe someone who wants them cud get them this way and make some money off the car selling parts (depending on final sale price). The bodykit parts wud be an added bonus either to keep or sell.

I do agree that the Aero's do look nicer, size wise and in general, but also agree the prices for these are stupid. Hence this cud be a good buy for someone.

Hmmm.... I like Aeros and have seen a few cars with them and they were all silver.

Not sure if they look as good under the blue one as the silver.

Now if the car came with black leather as well..........

Thought it would be a good alternative to buying the wheels themselves, the whole car is only at 400 at the minute. Obviously it'll go higher but if someone wanted to do what Ian did and break the rest of the car then could be worth while for someone. Just a thought.

I prefer the Aero wheels, but only on cars with TTE or TRD kits on them. As a standard car, I prefer the standard wheels. Likewise, a car with the TTE or TRD kit on looks odd with standard rims.

I've also always like the Borbet 'C' rims, which are very similar, if not near identical to the Aero rims. Plus I've always liked 6 spoke rims (I've a strange thing about equal/symmetrical wheel designs, and 4 looks stupid, 8+ can look a bit too much (depending on the spoke design), so 6 is the perfect number. Odd, I know)

Cheers Panya.

At least I know it's not some bodge pick & mix jobby.

Let the summer roll on so the normal wheels can go back on. Or some Aeros if that car on the bay stops at or about 400 quid ish......

Just the same ones as the black winter wheels. The ones in my sig. I just don't think black wheels look very good but they'll do for a few months during winter I guess.

Got to sell 3 sets of my BMW wheels first before I get anymore or my misses will kill me....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links