Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

£250 Buy It Now Mk3 With Mk4 Wheels

I'm about to sell a similar one. LPG, but has 5 months tax and 11 MOT - Don't know if I will bother with ebay this time.

I don't think we should be put off by a few bad experiences. eBay is still a good way of getting your goods out there. And who's the lady with the slightly large mouth?

I'm about to sell a similar one. LPG, but has 5 months tax and 11 MOT - Don't know if I will bother with ebay this time.

I don't think we should be put off by a few bad experiences. eBay is still a good way of getting your goods out there. And who's the lady with the slightly large mouth?

I usually try Gumtree first as it's free - if that fails it's off to fleabay.

Not a clue who that lady is. I believe it's from a movie. Put her on last halloween I think. Not bovvered to change it yet :)

The wonderful "buy it now" issue, simple tip.

Do not bother with it.

I have and had the same crap, despite stipulating rules for the BIN sale, you will always get some lowlife who just wrecks your sale, whether for fun or plain stupidity.

Only thing to do is report them to Ebay and give them negative feedback, if they get enough bad reports they will get banned and the negative feedback should help others in seeing what they are like as a buyer before they get that inevitable ban. Nothing to stop them setting up a new account to do it again though.

And on the subject of wheels for a Mk3, on Ebay at this moment i have 3 wheels for sale at auction, would be nice to see them go to a forum member who will use them.

(sorry to hijack your post with the sale bit, will buy you a few beers if we get to meet up)

The most stupid thing fleabay ever did was stop sellers giving neutral or negative feedback to buyers or even bad positive, There is no comeback for buyers as fleabay don't give a hoot plus you have to wait weeks to get your fees back.

And so people leave negative feedback ticking the positive box, what's that all about?

Because sellers are not allowed to leave negative feedback only buyers can do that these days the only way to do it is to tick the positive box and leave your comment on there, If nothing else it often upsets the non paying pain in the backside types. Mike

Sold my first LS on ebay. The highest bidder contacted me to say he changed his mind (so why bid?)

I then put it on as a buy it now where it sold within a couple of hours to a dealer who was excellent, so it can work.

It is a real shame that its spoilt by a few idiots. I don't know why eBay don't have Debit/Credit cards on file so that payment can be taken. There is a lot more they could do but they cant be bothered. Mike

I think you're right Mike, they just can't be bothered!

BTW, Bluesman, ever seen this?

Nope that's a new one for me, I thought I'd seen everything out there with Jimi on. Just goes to show there are some brilliant things out there in the digital world we have yet to discover. Many thanks for that one Mike

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links