Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Not long to go on this one and at 1st view looks a potentially good buy with a claimed 67,000 miles and FLSH BUT then you look at the feedback to discover we have another Trader disguised as a private seller.

The car was recently sold and then fell through and there are one or 2 dodgy sales of other vehicles.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=171017061625&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

I think this person has 2 accounts, as he is also selling a Gs430. I emailed him asking if the cambelt was done on the car and he still emailed me back.

I think this person has 2 accounts, as he is also selling a Gs430. I emailed him asking if the cambelt was done on the car and he still emailed me back.

Yes he does have 2 eBay accounts. Makes you wonder why?

this is the 4th time listing the car in the last 15 days alone ! a few negative feedback saying selling lemon's, it's a hard world out there trying to buy the right car, and there so many little dealers like this 1 not being honest, I get people don't always agree with other's description's but to have so many failed auctions.... the seller is clearly a dealer but doesn't mention it anywhere ?

the seller has mentioned the exhaust 1 or 2 time's to many for me, just a personal observation as in, your buying this part because it's the best part of the sale !

Well it finished again around the same magic number, £1100 odd, are we taking bets as to when it's going to be relisted?

Spot on, it's been relisted

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1996-LEXUS-LS400-4-0-TITAN-SILVER-METALLIC-/171020055100?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item27d196f23c

I smell something fishy. And I'm not talking about the contents of Baldrick's apple crumble

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links