Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Look At This! A Nearly New Ls400

Afternoon, this is my first post although I have been a member of the forum since 2005 when I bought my 1993 LS400. May I say the forum is a great source of information, fortunately, I have been lucky enough to have had no issues with my car. I bought my car from my uncle who bought it new, so it is a 2 owner car from same family. When I got it it had 17000 miles on the clock and it now has 30000 miles. It has full service history and basically looks and drives like new. The interior is unmarked and everything works. I have no idea what it is worth. It doesnt get used during winter and currently is covered up in a heated garage and has been garaged its entire life. I know how special these cars are and in some ways don't want to use it to increase the mileage to go to the shops. So theres the dilema ...use it and risk damaging it....use it occassionally...or leave it to my son to inherit when he is 30 and provides concrete proof that he can drive without causing damage !

Anyway thankyou for all the useful information and banter

VJ

I only have a few really nice and valuable things. My watch is one thing. It is worn every day without fail. The LS is another, not so valuable, but, again, my philosophy is that these things have to be used. There's no point in leaving it in the garage. Buy it, use it, repair it as required and - most importantly - enjoy it!

Welcome to The LOC where a collection of varied people have one thing in comman and that is of course the Lexus LS. The worlds finest luxuary car.

There is an LOC meet on Sunday 5th May, heres a link http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/topic/80199-east-midlands-area-meet-sunday-may-5/ Give your name to Ian plus the number of people that might be with you. Would love to see the car. Perhaps you could post some pictures in the meantime just to keep us ticking over.

Mike

My LS is an everyday driver and not a shelf queen, although for me she will be a running restoration. Can't imagine myself driving around in a bland eurobox.

Thanks for the response. I will hopefully uncover her and give her a good wash this weekend as the weather is due to improve however I am not holding my breath !! Will take pictures and post. Lordturns I agree ...couldnt be doing with driving something bland so I bought a S Type Jag to play with....my car collection is growing :o)

Vijay - an S type from the 60's? now that is a beautiful. If it is the modern version then it has to be the 'R' with thumping V8 supercharged....would love a 10 car garage. :phone:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links