Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wim Booking Online

Really want to get mine done too. I'm due a new set of tyres soon so may get it done then. Last time I got new tyres I was told they couldn't do a 4 wheel alignment due to siezed bolts on something or other. Would WIM be able to fix or fit new parts too? Wouldn't want a wasted trip.

Quote "I've got the car booked in for the rear parking sensors to be replaced next Wednesday" .........Stuart, what was the cost of having them replaced, mine are not working and have not had much luck finding any solutions?

Spoke to Tony Bones over the phone today, and got my IS200 booked in at WIM on Monday morning (17th June) :D

He did mention that there are quite a few spots available on that morning too, so anyone else keen to join me and get your alignment checked lol...

£300 including fitting by Lexus Cardiff. Working brilliantly now.

Many thanks Stuart, if I can't get mine repaired I might go down this route at Lexus Bristol.

Again, I reply to BarneyTT. When I went to have them looked at, I was told that they were not original Lexus parts and that they could fit a new set of non Lexus sensors using the original holes, or put original Lexus sensors in, but new holes would have to be cut into the bumper, as the current spaces are not where Lexus put them, and then fill the other holes. So I went with colour coded non original parts and paid Lexus fitting rates (£85 per hour)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links