Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

one of the few advantages of being retired is that,like this morning it was a bit sunny able to get out and

clean car in the week,so its had wash and a layer of wax.then charged with enthusiasm i fitted a new electric aerial. i'd had a look last week at the aerial and it was not the original lexus one when i look for replacement on e bay there was one on there exactly the same ,so it was easy swop, so that works as well,good result for 24 pounds i put some pictures on if i can i know some of you like pics.i know my car has hint of drug dealer about it,but a great car for retirement bit different from a honda or hyundai the usual stuff,this gives you a big smile when you go outpost-41180-0-59596300-1365622397_thumb.jpost-41180-0-59596300-1365622397_thumb.jpost-41180-0-78875100-1365622539_thumb.j

post-41180-0-74325900-1365622491_thumb.j

You should blank your number plate out. Not a good idea to let the scum of our society know info like that.

Great looking car and how nice they always look after a good scrubbing and polishing. My LS is in the dark green but I always liked your colour having had many other cars in that dark maroon.

Mike

mine was a universal replacement but one already fitted so it was easy , not sure hoe easy to replace the original lexus one apparently some have relay for fog lights on them this had a whole lot of fittings and quite easy to do

i had seen some refurbished ones on usa eBay 2 types early and later around $100. thankfully it works and looks ok

quite alot of universal ones on e bay

Beautiful; My Mark 1 was that colour, best colour ls400 dipped in. My new 98 mark4 is jade green lets just say it is growing on me, having owned the mark 1 for 16 years the new one as lots of time.

the windows are tinted was done by a previous owner, who i think was in the trade,it is quite heavy tint on rear windows,sunroof,the front sides are somewhere between original and the rear ,i wasn't too keen on the colour to start but i really like it now and the windows do look good,sometimes when you make compromises when buying cars it works out ok coz otherwise the car was great and i nearly walked away,when buying it coz of colour now im a fan of it

Thanks. I nearly bought a green LS that someone on here owns (!) but SWMBO didn't like the colour at all. I take that point that these things do grow on you though. Also, it's nice to be a bit different. Your car is a lovely colour imho.

Like the colour, my first LS was silver, but have come to like the darker colours, and liked Green but the boss' mother hates green cars, so I ended up with blue, which was just about love at first sight (sad I know).

My students think it's great I drive a drug dealers car, but my only drug is a good pint of cider (mind you the boot is great for filling up at the Cash & Carry).

Hope to give mine a good clean soon, but not retired and got too many DIY jobs on at the moment.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links