Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I've Got To Let My Lexus Go

Unfortunately after eight glorious years I have got to let my 1998 Ls400 go, (68,000 miles) due to ill health and being uneconomical to keep the wife's vehicle and my own on the road as in the last 4 years I have only travelled approx 4000 miles, on high days and holidays in the Lexus, although the 30mpg obtained from a 4000cc engine amazes me.

I have enjoyed every mile I have driven in the Lexus, I have owned and driven about 25 different cars in 50 years of motoring inc. a T2 Bentley, and nothing by a large margin, exceeds the Lexus and to know I will not be driving mine in future breaks my heart

Hi MJM, Really sad news not just having to lose the LS but that bad health is also plaguing you.

I wish you all the best for the future and you know you can always join in with the threads, you have a good deal of Lexus knowledge and can still help somone with that knowledge and of course we would be pleased to hear from you.

Good luck and best wishes Mike

Hi MJM, Really sad news not just having to lose the LS but that bad health is also plaguing you.

I wish you all the best for the future and you know you can always join in with the threads, you have a good deal of Lexus knowledge and can still help somone with that knowledge and of course we would be pleased to hear from you.

Here Here. Could not have put it better. I'll second that emotion.

Here Here. Could not have put it better. I'll second that emotion.

Good luck MJM - I hope you get well soon.

Bren

All good wishes to you MJM. Let's hope your LS 400 finds a good home hopefully with one lucky member here at LOC. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us.

Pepe

Sorry to hear you having to let your LS400 go due to ill health, wishing you all the best and hopefully you'll stick around on the forum if it isn't to painful.

I sold my LS400 a number of years ago due to buying a motorbike and the cost of owning another car, it was sad to see it go but never say never.

• Like 1

Sorry to here the sad news & best of luck for the future, I believe its your 400 on eBay, I would have bought it at like a shot if I hadn't just got mine lpg converted. I hope it goes to a good home.

Stay in touch with the forum Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Curses! I didn't see this until the day before the new buyer was due to collect it! Only 4 days......!

Is he a Member on here?

This WOULD have tempted me....no.....I would have bought it!

There's a Green LS Ser 4 on eBay being sold 'because she doesn't like the colour' (the 'she' being his wife of course)

So; I can only hope that the new owner of this finds HIS wife doesn't like Pale cars!

Send him my details PLEASE-just in case.

Otherwise, I shall await the next of the -very hen's teeth - 60Kish Ser 4s left in UK!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links