Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Rear Bumper Damage.

So I go out this morning and It seems someone has kindly reversed into the back of my Lexus. Loads of space where I live so how they managed it I don't know.. annoyed is an understatement.

Not much damage to see but on the rear bumper where they've hit it it looks a little dull in paint kinda like a white patch but very faint, you cant see it unless you look up close and on the same patch it seems to have crackled, well that's the best way I can describe it.

Any ideas how to get the dullness away... It may only be small but it's so annoying when the car looks as good as it does.

Cheers guys...

• Like 1

hi,sorry about someone damaging your bumper sadly it seems to be a common thing - people hitting other peoples cars and then driving away etc,well you could try a bit of t-cut and then polish it and see if that does the trick,if not sadly you may need a respray or live with it as it is.

Here you go people, my mate reckons I'm making a mountain out of a molehill and maybe i am a little but im actually really annoyed....

There is a reflection of my trainers in the pic....

What do you think...

post-44971-0-87516300-1372781554_thumb.j

post-44971-0-80329200-1372781565_thumb.j

That would annoy the hell out of me too mate. Well I have a few cracks in my front and rear TTE bumpers, not as bad as yours but I got a quote from a body shop and they wanted £300 per bumper to put them back to perfect. I could buy new TTE bumpers for that so I'm just gonna live with it.

Yeah you can't see it unless you right up close to it... You can see what I mean about the kind of crazing in the paint, just irritating..

It's not going to be worth laying to get that sorted, I may as well leave it but with all the space where I live how does someone hit a parked car, I wish I had seen it... I would have gone ape **** ha ha

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links