Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2012 Gs For Sales - Feedback On Spec & Price

Hi all

I am on the look out for a 2012 GS (ideally lux or F sport)

This particular one caught my eye ( good colour and close to me), can anyone share their thoughts, feedback on the price & spec etc ?

Apologises if it a forum members car - in which case I expect nothing but praise:-)

I know they are some cracking finance deals around, however on the face of it if this could be had at £24k to £25k it could be a good deal.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEXUS-GS250-F-SPORT-2012-/271246583420?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3f278e667c

Cheers

Ps no mention of first service (annual aren't they ?)

What else to look out for ??

price doesn't seem too bad if you can get it down to £25k. Lexus dealers seem to have F sports around £28k.

Yes the servicing is every 10k miles or every 12 months. It may not yet be 12 months old so there won't be any service history however worth checking as if it has gone 13 months without service the warranty is technically void.

There are more Lux specs around. Lexus dealers have these from around £25k and you can also get £2k off at the moment if you take finance from them. Here's one:

http://usedcars.lexus.co.uk/used-GS/GS-250/2.5-Luxury/Cardiff/3404973-602851130-1607064.aspx?srcmdc=se_na_re_

Yes the F sport is more expensive because it has the adaptive suspension, the body kit and I believe more adjustable seats.

Easiest way to tell the MLP option is the bigger sat nav screen, cannot tell from the eBay pictures.

Is it a big deal? Quite nice to have two displays side by side on the nav screen but not a deal breaker. I guess it depends on how much you like your audio, the stock system isn't too shabby.

Easiest way to tell the MLP option is the bigger sat nav screen, cannot tell from the ebay pictures.

Is it a big deal? Quite nice to have two displays side by side on the nav screen but not a deal breaker.

seller seems to think it has MLP, and was serviced only last month - looking promising ???

I looks a bit confusing to me.

The add on eBay states it has a Mark Levinson sound system
fitted, but then goes on to say it has a 8” multimedia screen and a 12 speaker
sound system, I believe but could be wrong but I am sure that the ML has the 12”
screen and a 17 speaker sound system. ( mine has )

As for the owner who THINKS it has ML also seems a bit odd,
if it has ML it says Mark Levinson sound
system under the CD slot.

It also has ML on the rear centre sub speaker, which you can
see looking through the rear window.

You can see the one from the dealership hasn’t got ML
because you cant see ML under the CD slot.

Thanks for all the replies

Seller is "selling for one of his company directors" hence the lack of clarity of MLP - He is also looking to hold out for very close to the asking price

I am now on hols till the end of August, so will cool down my pursuit and see if the car is still available late August.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links