Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Smd Dash Kit

chri51808

Hey guys.

Am wanting to chage my dash bulbs to sonw nice sexy blue ones. Red loads of previous but there all from like 2 years ago and all eBay pages etc that were posted up have obviously all ended and would like to kno best place to get em from. Gotta be nice n bright lol. Also wotz fitting difficulty like. Asbi cannt solder for s***. Car standz a v v v good chance of catching fire. Thays how bad I am lol. Other than tht am ok wit screwdrivers lol

Aby help

Would be brilliant

Cheers guyz

So 3 t5 and 2 t10's lovely cheers buddy gonna get en orderd this weekend. How hard is the heat controls n stuff or is it to much bof a ball ache to start faffin around with. Cheera buddy for ya help

Never got round to doing the heater controls. Quick hint ....make sure all bulbs are lit before putting clocks back. The led's only work one way round.

And make sure dimmer switch is connected or lights wont work at all.

Clocks are dead easy to remove, 3 screws on steering wheel shroud, 3 on clock surround, 2 on top and one near headlamp beam switch.

Then 3 more holding clocks in and 2 wiring plugs behind.

• 2 months later...

Sorry to jump on the wagon like,but did you do the dash with blue lights? I want to do mine (as between 30mph-60mph as gone) but just want to see what it looks like first,so was wondering has anyone got any pics with blue lights on there speedo

Im going to go for the white ones there amazing...only thing tho,on the the link you gave for the blue ones,they mention that some soldering needs doing..Is that case on mine also? Or is it just plug and play so to speak?

• 1 month later...

HI any chance of some pictures when dash bulbs have been done im intrested in doing the conversion but would like to see one already done really im thinking going for white leds that could look good right ?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links