Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RoniN_

If you have any questions just fire away, There's always someone who can help. See your from notts, not far from me then?

Are you interested in attending the meet????

Oh and get some pics up fella....LOL

Yes why not, always up to meet new people :). My is200 is not free of trouble and most recent one is blocked drain pipe from sunroof. Pipe itself is ok up to the dashboard, but after that i dont know how to look further up to clear it out. Its bothering me so much. Also i am going to change oil in the gearbox and rear axle for Carlube 75W/90 today hope this is good oil. What U think?? Cheers :)

If its anything like the auto just unplug, drain and refile at the dip stick. This is only a semi change. A full flush would be taking sump and filters off. Dont quote me on that, like i said if its like the auto... never done it on a manual

• 1 month later...

Hello and welcome to the LOC.

Sunroof drains are normally located in the corners of the sunroof frame once the roof is opened.

Grap yourself some thick nylon strimmer cord and use this as a drain rod by pushing it down the holes.

The rear drains normally exit both sides of the boot behind the side panels, through the boot floor and outside so if you can locate them try the strimmer cord from this end.

Sometimes compressed air is effective.

Where did you get the SMDs from for the dash?

And welcome.

Hi Chris

From Here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281074267363?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649 - those are 3 big ones so You will need to buy 2 packages

and from here:

http://www.crazyleds.co.uk/Blue-286-T5-3xPLCC-2-wedge-base-push-fit-led.html - 2 small ones, please note, that those ones are a bit loose in the holders and can fell off because of the vibration, so I have used a little bit of epoxy glue to hold them down and it works :)

THX

Hello and welcome to the LOC.

Sunroof drains are normally located in the corners of the sunroof frame once the roof is opened.

Grap yourself some thick nylon strimmer cord and use this as a drain rod by pushing it down the holes.

The rear drains normally exit both sides of the boot behind the side panels, through the boot floor and outside so if you can locate them try the strimmer cord from this end.

Sometimes compressed air is effective.

Thanks for the advice. Its all done with helping hand from

The-Acre

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links