Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Ls600H 2007 Front Seat Discomfort

Really sore buttocks after about 30-45 minutes driving. Anyone else got this problem? I've checked with main dealer, who is checking out to see if there is a known problem. There is in the USA, where many 460s/600s have been addressed via a TSIB (USA market). Don't know if there is an equivalent RH drive / UK market TSIB.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello and welcome to the LOC.

I've only test drove the LS600h so never noticed the seat comfort,concentrating more on not damaging it.

I'm sure some LS600h owners will chip in with feedback.

If you can't get comfortable I have a nice 1994 LS400 JDM import with very comfortable seats I would be willing to swop with yours :)

I can't see any TSIBs for seat comfort problems, perhaps they are designed to only be chaufeur driven with them having the rear comfort pack and the driver gets the most uncomfortable seat. :driving:

http://www.automd.com/recall-tsb/search/?m=Lexus&mm=LS600h&y=2010

No I mustn't, shall I?

We have had a problem with leaky rear ends recently on some Ls's but sore buttocks is a knew one. I couldn't possibly comment any further than that. Mike

Like I said Mike just sit in the back of the 600h with those fine massaging seats the soreness will soon wear off :)

• Like 1

No I mustn't, shall I?

We have had a problem with leaky rear ends recently on some Ls's but sore buttocks is a knew one. I couldn't possibly comment any further than that. Mike

I had a problem with a leaky rear-end recently.......it's cleared-up now,thankfully .....all dry now.

• Like 1

I was wondering if the seat base has perhaps collapsed so there is less padding or something, there again mines 20 years old nearly and still comfortable.

MedGamble how long have you had the car and what is the mileage?

No I mustn't, shall I?

I had a problem with a leaky rear-end recently.......it's cleared-up now,thankfully .....all dry now.

Enough to give you the Blues Mike

Had the car just over a year - it's got 50000 miles, and a 57 plate. I've done 10000 miles. Been uncomfortable since day one, but getting worse. Front passenger complains too.

Many of the 2008/09 models, 460s and 600s, have been addressed in the USA since new, courtesy of TSIB L-SB-0071-09.

Never been a problem here?

For comparison, I drive my Volvo 35000 miles each year, sometimes as much as 8 hours at a time - never NEVER a problem.

MED

Had the car just over a year - it's got 50000 miles, and a 57 plate. I've done 10000 miles. Been uncomfortable since day one, but getting worse. Front passenger complains too.

Many of the 2008/09 models, 460s and 600s, have been addressed in the USA since new, courtesy of TSIB L-SB-0071-09.

Never been a problem here?

For comparison, I drive my Volvo 35000 miles each year, sometimes as much as 8 hours at a time - never NEVER a problem.

MED

Drop in on Lexus and ask to sit in a car they may have and also ask them what they think of the seats. Mike

It's not come up before on the forum as far as I know but from reading the US recall unless UK seats are a different specification the same should apply.

If you don't have positive feedback from your Lexus dealer it may be worth contacting Lexus GB attaching the relevent documents from the US recall and asking them to explain why this was not untaken in other countries.

For information on the US recall click the link below.

L-SB-0071-09 Lower Seat Cushion Uncomfortable-1.pdf

Really sore buttocks after about 30-45 minutes driving. Anyone else got this problem? I've checked with main dealer, who is checking out to see if there is a known problem. There is in the USA, where many 460s/600s have been addressed via a TSIB (USA market). Don't know if there is an equivalent RH drive / UK market TSIB.

Any help would be appreciated.

As a temp fix buy an airhawk seat cushion, I have one for my motorcycle & have done 13 hour stints on it (no sore bum).

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links