Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Yep - Leeds only have it to order tho, don't know if that is standard in all dealers.

VERY expensive tho.

You might be better off asking a paint supplier to match some for you.

Also, be aware that it only matches if you use the correct primer, correct number of coats, AND correct laquer.

Also - if you order from a motor factors/online - use the paint code, don't rely on giving them the reg number.

I tried ordering from 3 different places - my reg. came up with 8M4 paint code - it should be 8L4!

I usually go to a place with the car I need to get the paint from.

I have gonne for about 10 different cars and it's always been spot on. Even for my Cadillac which was not the easiest to find.

You will have to find the correct code for the car and then get the colour chart out ... in a nice sunny day and colour match the correct shade. (they should really not you :) )

Is it to possible to buy a can of spray paint from a LEXUS dealer,as i bought one from automotive supplier and its a long way off colour ??

If you go on eBay there's firm that supplies custom made paint based on the cars paint no. which is under the bonnet I'll try & post a link

hi tallyho

I own a car accessories business and mix my own aerosol's and if a customer comes in with the paint code then I have never had a problem with the match the only times I have had a problem is when the I have been given the wrong code or if the car colour has faded over time to look totally different to the new can but saying that it only takes a couple of tiny drops of paint to alter the colour it has to be precise and if the operator was in a rush then it always end in a bad colour but I hope you get your colour sorted out and is the perfect match regards peter.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links