Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is 200

BESTY

just wondering who put a lexus owners club card under my wipers about a month ago,i was in a service station heading north towards cumbria,dont know which one.the lexus next to my car was blue and looked new,i noticed it had nice tyres on it,the bloke driving it looked over 35,both cars were parked outside the main door opposite the little chef,ring any bells cause thats the person who got me to join :P :) :D

Great to hear the word is spreading succesfully. I hope you keep some flyers in your car to grab the attention of other Lex drivers and to show them the light as well :geek:

Flyers are available from Steve (admin) at Club meets.

Anyone wanna own up to sticking the flyer on Besty's car :duh:

Reveal yourself who ever you are... :duh:

p.s. to let you know I have been doing the "good deed" but not sure if anyone signed up ;)

Got a few on my lovely glove compartment...just waiting to pass them on more :winky: :D

Erm.. might of been me...  :whistling:

I have a habit of 'flyering' all the Lexus in motorway services...

depends on what day it was though... since I only went to cumbria on the sunday after JAE.

it was sunday 27th july near birmingham ive been told by wifey :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links