Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

matt sport

hi guys my names matt im new to the lexus world previoulsy had an honda civic type r (ek9) which was setup for track had this car for 5 years loved it however am now saving for a house so ive recentley purcashed an is200 sport with full aero kit in black is a more sensible than my previous car and has a nice touch of luxury really loving it so far, first think i did was replace the oem air filter with a k + n pannel filter and changed the teribble headlight bulbs for some osram night breakers 100% better! the car has had lots of work done to it alot of major stuff i dont have to worry about for a while which is nice! the chepo tyres fitted at the mo need replacing so ill be having a search for peoples reccomendations.. oh and its only done 53k! anyways heres a couple of pics-

WP_20130914_003_zps1a619a92.jpg

WP_20130914_002_zpsb23a024e.jpg

Thanks for comments guys, next plan is to get the wheels refurbed in gunmetal grey, have potentially found a new set of tyres in the,form of yoko c drive 2's ill post up some pics of old car latter for those that are interested

Hi Matt, welcome to the club. Great looking car looks really clean. I think £3700 is a good deal especially with 53K on the clock. What's your plans for it? Any mods in the pipeline? I know you mentioned the wheels. Are you going keep it fairly standard?

yeah standard really already done k and n kit sounds a bit nicer, and just wheels having come from a modified car im gnna keep this one standard is nice to have bit more of luxury cruiser, however looking in the bay theres plenty of space for other powertrains...maybe one day

heres few of my old car-

014_zpsc690bcf4.jpg

colour on these wheels is what im going for-

IMAG0017.jpg

cctd220711441.jpg

nice looking TTE matt always good to pay a bit more ££'s to get a low mileage well looked after models! wanted one in Black but settled for Platinum silver.. nice looking EK9 Type R you got there. always wanted one in the Coupe VTI version.. the IS will be a bit soft and sedate compared to the 8000rpm EK9 but will be a more relaxed drive with few toys to play with but without VTEC experience.. Welcome :)

yeh is certainly different to the ek9 but that had to go unfortunatley, however the lex does go surprisingly well for a car of its size everyone of my freinds/family are impressd when they see it aswel so says something for the styling etc

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links