Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi everyone, I was looking at an old copy of Autocar magazine dated 31st May 2000, and I stumbled upon a Lexus Ls400 which was featured in the long term test section, the car was almost exactly the same as mine except for the wood on the steering wheel which mine doesn`t have, And It had me wondering if the car now belongs to anyone on here, registration number was V210FPN. Unsurprisingly the car received a glowing report.

It's not on UKLPG database so may have been a DIY installation ( or someone not properly certified for fitting LPG )

Dosen't have to be on the UKLPG site to be registered with the DVLA.

It's showing as insured and is taxed till 01 03 2014 - Must be quite nice to have a Lexus featured in a magazine. I believe we already have a member that owns the Ls400 from the Top Gear test?

It's showing as insured and is taxed till 01 03 2014 - Must be quite nice to have a Lexus featured in a magazine. I believe we already have a member that owns the Ls400 from the Top Gear test?

How do you get that type of information?

http://ownvehicle.askmid.com/ for the insurance

https://www.taxdisc.direct.gov.uk/EvlPortalApp/app/enquiry?execution=e1s2 for TAX

Quite handy to use at times :)

http://ownvehicle.askmid.com/ for the insurance

https://www.taxdisc.direct.gov.uk/EvlPortalApp/app/enquiry?execution=e1s2 for TAX

Quite handy to use at times :)

Thats just amazing. How interesting.

The askmid site is good I didn`t know about that thanks for the link. Unfortunately it doesn`t look like anybody on here owns the car, It`s interesting looking back at the article and seeing the list price of £49,999 It just goes to show what incredible value these cars are today, I wish I knew how to get the article up on here for others to read but with no scanner and being technologically challenged i don`t think I will be able to.

The askmid site is good I didn`t know about that thanks for the link. Unfortunately it doesn`t look like anybody on here owns the car, It`s interesting looking back at the article and seeing the list price of £49,999 It just goes to show what incredible value these cars are today, I wish I knew how to get the article up on here for others to read but with no scanner and being technologically challenged i don`t think I will be able to.

You could try take a picture of the article and upload it

You could try take a picture of the article and upload it

I took a photo of the article on my phone, I then emailed it to myself then saved it, but when I try to post an image using the jpeg box all that appears is a little green box, I am probably doing several things wrong but as I said when it comes to technology I am totally useless.

That is the one I have, Surely people don`t pay that much for old car mags, If they do I could be on my way to retiring early.

That is the one I have, Surely people don`t pay that much for old car mags, If they do I could be on my way to retiring early.

What they ask for and what they get are two entirely different things.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links