Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gs 300 2002 - Service Schedule

I have just become the owner of an immaculate gs300 2002 plate. The car is truly a great car thats well in the league of BMW and Mercedes. The car has done 60k and I wanted to fully service the car. I have been looking around on the net and cannot find a service schedule. Can someone please help me out? Also I wanted to know if any maintenance is required with the auto box?

Lastly I would like to be recommended a service (diy) manual for this car. Haynes dont seem to do one. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hello and welcome to the club, Regarding the manual only one i've found is this.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lexus-GS300-430-Workshop-Manual-Technical-CD-1997-2004-/321236829250?pt=UK_CarParts_Vehicles_Manuals_Litterature_ET&hash=item4acb350442

covers everything and is well worth the money. I have a service schedule for the is300 which has same engine, if you pm me your e-mail address i will send you the pdf.

I have just become the owner of an immaculate gs300 2002 plate. The car is truly a great car thats well in the league of BMW and Mercedes. The car has done 60k and I wanted to fully service the car. I have been looking around on the net and cannot find a service schedule. Can someone please help me out? Also I wanted to know if any maintenance is required with the auto box?

Lastly I would like to be recommended a service (diy) manual for this car. Haynes dont seem to do one. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks

Piccies we luv piccies

Did the car not come with the service book? If not then any Lexus dealer or Lexus UK can give you the service schedule. If you have a decent local garage they can also view the schedule online.

Hi, sorry for not responding, been really busy. this car is really good. Took it on a long drive and really, what a car. Its not as involving to drive as a BMW, but definitely a car that doesn't disappoint. Anyway, I have ordered a cd of eBay that will direct me in servicing. I do however require car mats for this car, where can I buy genuine carpet mats? Dealer wants £120 odd quid for them?

Hi, sorry for not responding, been really busy. this car is really good. Took it on a long drive and really, what a car. Its not as involving to drive as a BMW, but definitely a car that doesn't disappoint. Anyway, I have ordered a cd of ebay that will direct me in servicing. I do however require car mats for this car, where can I buy genuine carpet mats? Dealer wants £120 odd quid for them?

Contact Andy at Lexus Poole, brilliant bloke, he will probably give you some discount on your mats. Got mine from there..............really good deal too.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links